Thursday, August 10, 2006

Keep Booking Appointments

"If you are not setting appointments you are going out of business." - This is a quote I heard at a recent training session.

It is such a good quote, the concept is vital for your business. You must consistently be setting appointments, every day or at least every week you need to be booking new appointments. You can't stop booking appointments just because you have a couple booked. You need to keep on booking and moving forward. You can't stop booking appointments just because you got a new enrollment you need to work with. Yes you need to work with them, but you must keep on booking appointments and moving your business forward.

My favorite approach is the help approach:
"Hi.... Listen can I get your help on something? I've just started a new business and I’m really excited about it. I was wondering if I could run it past you and get your thoughts on it. It might be something you are interested in, and if not you might know some people that can help me out. It would take about 45 minutes. Would you have time Monday or would Tuesday be better?"

Danny

No comments: