Thursday, September 06, 2007

Simplifying Your Online Life

It is easy to let your internet control you. Instead of being a valuable tool for productivity and connectivity, the internet can zap your time, and overload you with information and activity. The internet may be controlling you if your inbox is filled with more than a hundred messages, or if you have so many sites that you need to check each day that you lose an hour of your day before you are done.

I've been there. Fortunately, I've been working to simplify my internet usage. Here is a great post to help you do just that.

http://webworkerdaily.com/2007/08/01/how-to-simplify-your-online-life/


Danny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks - they are great tips. I get heaps of junkmail and I never stopped to think about how long I spend deleting it until now. So, I'm going to be unsubscribing to a few of the newsletters etc that I don't read.

Anonymous said...

I've had to do this as well. My junk mail in one day grew up to 94 messages! So I started opening up a few and unsubscribing. Great tips though - thanks!!

http://www.naturallysucceed.com